Saturday, September 23, 2006

Reasons and Background

So why did I decide to create this blog? I've been working for my Dad recently, helping him set up a website and blog for a small non-profit organization called TEAM International (teaminternational.blogspot.com). Though it has been difficult at times, learning how to use technology to communicate the values of an organization has been a great learning experience. Doing so has made me realize that I wanted a better way to tell my story to more people. So here it is. My goal is to share where I've been, what I am learning, and where I want to go.


This is Papa and I at Pali Lookout, on O'ahu, Hawaii. It was one of the last days in an amazing summer trip with TEAM International around Asia. The wind was gusting up to 60 mph!

I'm still learning how this works, so bear with me through the technical side of things. In the near future, expect stories from Thailand the last two summers, and more updates on the possibility of studying abroad in Oxford, England next semester.

Love one another.

No comments: